The following videos show you how to get a correct measurement of the balding area of your scalp using just a tape measure. This video shows you how to get your measurements with hair on your forehead, and with no hair on your forehead.
WITH HAIR on the hairline
1) Take the front of the tape measure to the front of the hair line.
2) Take that back to the balding area where the balding area ends *to the back of the head
3) Hold finger on the correct like and get your first size
4) Now to get a side length, take the tape measure to the other angel to get the width *same way as above
WITHOUT HAIR on the hairline
1) If you have no hair where your hair lining should be, *to come up with where your hair line should be. (Big fingers, use 3 fingers right above your eye brows and make a small line if you can.) (Small Fingers, use 4 fingers right above your eye brows to make a small line if you can) to get where your hair line should start.
2) Take tape measure and do front of bald area to back of the bald area to get the length.
3) Now to do side to side to get the width. above the ear, put the tape measure on the balding spot to the other side, video below